Lending Operations Officer (Lending Fulfilment)
- BBBH775337 Feb 17, 2021 Competitive
A large prestigious Banking organsiation is looking to hire a Lending Operations Officer to join their Fulfilment Lending team on a contract basis.
A large prestigious Banking organsiation is looking to hire a Lending Operations Officer on a contract basis.
You will be working in the Fulfilment Lending team providing specialized lending new business support and control the payout of transactions and activate on the appropriate loans system before handover to the appropriate Back Office or In-Life team.
To be considered for this role candidates must have previous experience of Lending Fulfilment.
This role will be full time remote working.
- Review credit submissions and approvals and monitor pending transaction progress
- Review facility letter drafts with particular reference to administration and operational clauses and compliance with Credit sanction and refer any comments to CBC.
- Liaise with Relationship Directors and Managers in CBC to ensure an efficient drawdown process.
- Collate and review various signoffs prior to drawdown, including signoff sheet from CBC and confirmation of satisfaction of CPs from lawyer
- Ensure all paperwork is in order for presentation to CHAPS signatories prior to payout or to instruct Back Office to process payout.
- Authorise CHAPS payments on certain transactions.
- Prepare any models required for specific deals as required and advise Treasury of funding requirement.
- Input and activate deal on CHP ALFA loans administration system or instruct appropriate Back Office to input and activate deal.
- Maintain various control & MI logs such as incident logs, WIP, etc
- Prepare deal summary including required LM/Diary cases, and facilitate a thorough and orderly handover to the In-Life / Back Office Team.
- Act as ongoing liaison/advisor to In-Life / Back Office Teams as required on certain transactions.
- with the procedures.
- Build productive business relationships with Regional Directors and Managers in CBC and with other stakeholders.
- Participate and help to run LF induction events.
- Represent LF during set up of new projects and initiatives
- Have a thorough understanding of risks impacting on LF and take steps to mitigate these.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must have previous experience working in a Fulfilment Lending/Drawdown team
- Banking experience is required.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Bank's standard documentation
- Thorough understanding of operational risk, including documentation risk.
- Ability to use spreadsheets.
- Numerate, good analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Self motivation, commercial awareness and ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to build productive business relationships at Regional Director and Manager level in CBC and with other stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219