Legal Consulant - Libor Remediation
City of London
- BBBH768911 Oct 26, 2020 £600 - £700 pd
We are looking to hire a consultant/contract lawyer to work with various teams in EMEA that are working on the LIBOR remediation project for a large global banks lending and trade finance product in t
Responsibilities include, (i) reviewing and advising on both syndicated and bilateral credit agreement provisions relating to LIBOR remediation, (ii) reviewing and negotiating amendments to existing credit agreements that remediate existing LIBOR provisions, (iii) advising and coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders working on the LIBOR remediation project, and (iv) preparing PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and, as required, presenting to both lawyers, bankers and other bank personnel re LIBOR remediation.
- Law Degree required
- Lawyer must be licensed to practice law and a member in good standing in the jurisdiction in which the position is based or otherwise in compliance with the in-house counsel registration rules of that jurisdiction
- At least 2 years of experience as a finance lawyer
- Strong background in bilateral and syndicated lending including up to date knowledge of Loan Market Association standard forms (knowledge of impact of LIBOR reform on loan documentation preferred)
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Head of Compliance & Legal Temporary Recruitment
+44 20 7092 0233