Junior Payroll & HR Analyst
- BBBH768089 Oct 14, 2020 £20k - £40k
Fantastic job for a Junior Payroll & HR Analyst to join a brilliant firm in London
Morgan McKinley is working with an amazing firm in London, to find a Junior Payroll & HR Analyst. The role will be working closely with the HR Business Partner, to accurately produce Payroll data and process variations, as well as coordinating HR generalist tasks.
- Payroll or HR Data Management experience - with excellent proficiency on Excel
- Experience working quickly and to a high level of detail
- HR & Payroll experience with the ability to optimize processes
- Love for data and numbers
- Produce, analyse and submit reports on payroll, timesheet activity and basic people analytics
- Respond to internal and external people related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of HR-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Scheduling People related activities and maintaining People Team calendar
- Ownership of new start process, updating records with new hires
- Formulate methods to improve employment policies. Processes and practices as well as recommending changes and operational improvement
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | HR Recruitment