Interim HR Advisor/ Analyst
- BBBH766576 Sep 23, 2020 £225 - £250 pd
Are you an experienced HR professional within the technology sector with French language skills, with a love for HR Analytics?
Morgan McKinley is working with a fantastic tech firm to find a Fluent French (verbal & written) - HR Advisor/ Analyst who can not only manage complex performance issues but also use data to advise the business on how better to run HR processes.
- Partner across People & Places to identify opportunities for improvement in employee experiences
- Using HR management information to develop insights from data to advise on process improvement
- Design and launch pain free employee experiences at scale, with integrated help solutions at the point of need
- Provide guidance and support to people leaders on performance management - including managing under-performance, coaching, feedback, corrective action, etc.
- Work closely with the internal HR team as a key partner in helping to address countrywide opportunities from both an experience and compliance perspective
- 5+ years' experience in an HR generalist or leadership role partnering with all levels of the organisation
- French fluency
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate into actionable insights
- Deep technical acumen drawn from working in a fast-paced technology company while collaborating with technical teams.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | HR Recruitment