- BBBH776203 Feb 22, 2021 £60k - £80k
IT/Information Security Officer - International Finance Organisation - Hounslow / Hayes - £60,000 - £65,000 pa + Bonus + company car
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Information Security Officer with this market-leading organisation based in Hounslow. You will be joining the growing UK Information Security Team which covers the full breadth of information security disciplines, including data privacy.
The team already has excellent relationships with their stakeholders, including system owners, senior management and IT teams in the UK and abroad. To help these stakeholders provide excellent support to their branches and customers they are looking for an additional team member who is passionate about building innovative and pragmatic solutions and who would value their open collaboration with stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a security action plan in cooperation with other stakeholders, including UK Privacy Officer, and the local 1st lines, in order to improve cyber resilience and the overall IT security
- Develop an IT security culture focusing on information security privacy and risk, educating the wider business on how to classify and mitigate this risk
- Follow guidelines from global headquarters regarding security policies, interpreting these policies and implementing them into UK
- Act as subject matter expert on all information security issues, offering support across the business
- Report on a monthly, quarterly basis to senior leadership team
The Successful Applicant
- CISM (or CISSP) certification completed or currently in progress
- Background in IT or a strong affinity with IT
- Solid knowledge of IT Security controls and how these relate to Information Security policies
- Experience working within an information security position for an international, multi-office business
- An analytical approach with an eye for detail
- Solid communication skills and strong stakeholder management experience
- Understanding of UK privacy regulations and operational experience working within GDPR guidelines
What you'll get in return
An above average salary plus substantial yearly bonus and comprehensive benefits will be paid to the right candidate.
Please note - due to COVID-19, this client is currently working remotely. In the long term, they'll be embracing a hybrid way of working that allows them to connect and collaborate in person as well as harness the benefits of working remotely.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648