IFRS Insurance Accountant (FTC)
- BBBH766998 Sep 25, 2020 £60k - £80k
Our Client is a leading insurance firm, currently expanding their IFRS team
YOUR NEXT ROLE:
- Interpret accounting policies and business requirements based on IFRS 17 accounting standards
- Provide IFRS 17 internal and external reporting strategies, identifying impacts on actuarial and finance processes, defining new disclosure notes
- Assist with the implementation of IFRS 9 in parallel with IFRS 17
- Develop and define the transition and comparatives for first time adoption of IFRS 17, plan for opening balance sheet and production of comparatives, validation with Audit Committee, day 1 impact and tax implications.
- Work collaboratively, and where necessary challenge, Project, senior management and internal stakeholders
- Qualified accountant with 7 years of experience
- Experience within insurance and the products
- Good reporting skill in Investment Management/Financial Services/Insurance industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and able to articulate within the business
- Motivated to find end-to-end solutions and work cross-functionally and with remote teams
- Able to work under pressure and timeline
- Please note this is a 20 months contract
If you are interested in the above role, please submit your CV in WORD format via the apply now.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Accounting and Finance | Investment Management
+44 (0) 207 092 2002