HR Operations Lead - LATAM
- BBBH769342 Nov 06, 2020 Competitive
Are you an experienced HR Project Manager, who has rolled out new Global HRIS systems? Are you fluent in Spanish with a love for Latin America? Yes then this could be the role for you!
Morgan McKinley is working with in an international finance client to find a Latin American - HR Operations Lead. This role will be looking at creating new processes that integrate with the role out of a new integrated HR & Payroll system - SuccessFactors.
- Providing oversight and governance of HR Designs for Latin America, as part of the implementation of SuccessFactors.
- Understanding business demands and priorities, legislative and regulatory changes, and innovations in HR practice and technology
- Acting as HR Design Lead for LATAM key projects and initiatives
- Coordinating the GSOs, other HR and HR IT stakeholders to ensure new and changed solutions are delivered.
- Manage HR Projects through an agreed action plan with GSOs and IT Leads.
- Aligning SuccessFactors to deliver effective releases across modules in LATAM areas
- Fluent in Spanish is a must
Experience in HR with a strong understanding of the impact HR processes have upon HR Systems and Delivery Services - ideally with SuccessFactors.
Knowledge and experience of running HR projects in line with the IT delivery cycles
Strong facilitation skills particularly the proven ability to manage meetings and forge consensus amongst stakeholders across multiple workstreams / SME areas
Fluent in Spanish is a must
If you are interested, please apply
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | HR Recruitment