- BBBH803147 Jan 11, 2022 £65k - £70k
My client a progressive financial services company are looking to hire an HR Manager for a temporary period to cover maternity leave.
My client an entrepreneurial and progressive financial services company are looking to hire an HR Manager to cover a period of maternity.
The role will report into the Managing Director and will support a London based business as well as have involvment with businesses based overseas.
The role will support the management team with a broad remit across all HR elements including payroll, TA and advisory.
Main responsibilities will incoude but are not limited to:
- Support the business with HR advisory service and guidance on all aspects of people management
- Oversee and advise on contracts, policies and procedures
- Provide recruitment advice, contacts and processes
- Provide advice on payroll providers and benefit providers both in the UK and internationally
- Management of monthly payroll
- General HR administration, including but not limited to the administration of HR/payroll software, issuing of contracts, general on-boarding tasks, ensuring job descriptions and policies are up to date
- Conduct exit interviews for as required
- Manage employee benefits including keeping records up to date both in Excel and the HR database and liaising with benefit providers
- Other ad hoc general HR support
Skills and experience required
- Membership of CIPD
- Proven track record in an HR generalist role
- Must have excellent communication, persuasive and negotiation skills underpinned by a high level of attention to detail and organisational ability
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+44 (0)20 7092 0238