- BBBH796026 Oct 13, 2021 £35k - £40k
My client a leading financial services business is looking to hire an HR Advisor for a 12 month contract to help with workload after a new project .
My client a leading financial services business is looking to hire an HR Advisor to join the team for a 12 month contract for a newly created role.
The role reports into the HR Manager and supports the business and various stakeholders with a number of employee relations tasks including: probation, sickness management, performance management, flexible working and the informal stage of grievances/disciplinaries.
The role is responsible for a number of tasks including but not limited to:
- Support Line Managers and providing advice and guidance on Probation extensions, Performance management, Sickness absence and Flexible working requests as well as the informal stage(s) of Grievances and Disciplinaries within the designated business area
- Support employees with their sickness absence (including preparing payroll instructions, writing letters to colleagues, supporting with return to work programmes)
- Analyse and interpret data for a designated business area - to identify trends and recommend interventions
- Improve policies and procedures to drive improved efficiency and value for money
- Ad hoc projects or tasks
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working as an HR Officer / Advisor in a fast paced organisation - flexible on sector
- Strong experience managing a wide variety of complex Employee Relations matters, including probation, performance, sickness absence, flexible working, disciplinary and grievances
- Ability to build relationships and influence. Managed stakeholders up to Director level
- Continuous improvement / simplification experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+44 (0)20 7092 0238