- BBBH755804 Sep 09, 2020 Competitive
Global asset management firm seeks a Head of Stress Testing for Investment Risk .
The primary function of the role is to provide oversight on Fidelity's Market Risk and Stress Testing Framework across global fund ranges and all asset classes.
The individual will be expected to focus on the review, challenge and development of the Market Risk and Stress Testing Framework working with colleagues in Investment Risk, Analytics, and 1st line Investment Teams. Primary to ensure regulatory compliance across all jurisdictions and work towards best in class methodologies over time.
The individual will be expected to work effectively as part of a matrix organisation with a direct reporting line into the Head of Investment Risk Oversight in the UK
- Implement an effective framework for the oversight of Market Risk across all asset classes including Equity, Fixed Income and Multi-Asset.
- Develop an agreed approach to Stress Testing across global Fund range in relation to Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and Counterparty.
- Ensure frameworks meets regulatory requirements, adapts to changes in the market and incorporates industry best practice.
- Work with the Investment Risk Analytics and Operations teams to develop processes to implement new analytics and stress tests
- Work with Regional Investment Risk Leads to develop effective board reporting and management information on Market Risk and Stress Testing.
- Attend client and regulatory meetings to articulate approach to Market Risk and Stress Testing.
- Develop and maintain a strong external professional network to keep up to date on external developments and ensure they are introduced to the organisation as and when appropriate. This includes attending Industry Forums
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with all key internal stakeholders including investment teams and other second line of defence heads in Risk and Compliance.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Proven risk expertise of investment risk function (or related areas e.g. Compliance/Product) within Asset Management firm
- Excellent understanding of Market Risk, Stress Testing across equities, fixed income and multi-asset portfolios.
- Strong knowledge of UCITs regulations around VAR, Exposures, Stress Testing
- Excellent analytics skills with high degree of proficiency in Excel, VBA and SQL.
- Proven experience of successfully managing regulatory interactions
- The ability to work independently and to tight deadlines whilst managing multiple workstreams.
- Excellent communicate skills with the ability to work effectively with key stakeholders and senior management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution focused mindset.
- Dedicated to maintaining high standards including attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent,
- Experience with Data Analytics and coding tools including PowerBi, Python, R etc
- Experience of managing and validating vendor risk platforms
- CFA, FRM or equivalent qualification.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+ 44 20 7092 0103