International bank seeks a Head of Credit in its expanding Risk function responsible for directing independent comprehensive credit review and risk assessment of the customer risk profile
Head of Credit is responsible of directing independent comprehensive credit review and risk assessment of the customer risk profile and credit decision making for all segments and products of the bank.
* Definition of the Credit Policy and other relevant internal regulation
* Steer credit review and risk assessment of the new transactions/clients/limits, including pre-review of the potential new clients
* Ensure timely and professional credit decision on the transactions including contract extensions/roll overs/modifications etc. according to the valid approval matrix
* Steering client rating calculation and review, including update on the external rating changes
* Ensure timely performance of regular customer review, including definition of adequate strategy/actions for watch-list clients
* Oversee Credit Monitoring team in execution of agreed strategies for watch listed customers
* Define credit standards, templates and tools and ensure their consistent utilization
For this role, we will require you to be an expert in Credit Risk Management with a strong track record within the banking or financial services industry. You will be educated to a degree level or equivalent in Economy, Risk, Finance or Accounting based subject and your profound knowledge of FX payments and derivative products will be an advantage. You must be experienced in coaching, motivating, and leading a team with the ability to bring people together and coach them to their strengths. You should have strong ability to transform operational activities and result into strategic messages that supports decision making as well as have strong analytical thinking with ability to select the most important facts and drive conclusions out of it. Ideally, you will also have experience of working on and leading strategic, transformational project
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.