- BBBH788379 Jul 29, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are working with a World leading Fintech & Payments firm who are looking to hire a Go-to-Market Lead to support the launch of their new API products.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a Global Leader in the FinTech and Payments sectors who are seeking a Go-to-Market Lead to drive the launch of their new API products into their Developer Platform.
You will take full ownership for the establishing the GTM strategy to the community, working in partnership with Product Managers and Technology functions. This will be the first hire into the GTM team and so my client is looking for a strong leader who can establish the team foundations with a view to expand and grow this in the future.
As Go To Market Lead, duties will include;
- Taking ownership of the new and existing product launches, working closely with Product Managers
- Defining business models of new API products in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Ensuring customer feedback and UAT is completed correctly and within correct timelines in order to measure performance of the new products
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with efficiently and fed back into the product team for future product enhancements
- Measuring product performance, engagement levels and digital analytics using performance funnels
- Identifying sales and partnership opportunities across the market and escalating to the relevant internal teams
- Collaborate with the Developer Marketing team to initiative and drive GTM plans, customer outreach and broader marketing initiatives
Successful applicants will have;
- Previous experience working within a FinTech Marketing/Technical Marketing role
- Strong knowledge of APIs and/or Developer platforms
- An enthusiasm for modern technology including AI, Blockchain, Cloud Platforms and more
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A hands on, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent project management skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Previous experience working within FinTech or broader Technology sectors
Competitive salary + benefits package
REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY
This is an exciting role working as part of a lean team that will enable you to grow, develop and shape the business offering across the API space as part of a newly established team.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Communications Recruitment
+44207 0920 257