You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Funds Treasury Analyst
- BBBH825039 Aug 11, 2022 Competitive
A global Investment Management firm is looking to hire a Funds Treasury Analyst on a permanent basis to support the Trading Operations team.
- Repo and Reverse Repo financing requirements across Funds
- Support and collaborate with Trading Operations/Back/Middle Office Analysts
- Collaborate with Legal teams where documentation review/creation is needed
- Management of FX Hedging Requirements
- Management of Excess Cash reinvestment and efficiencies
- Cash and Counterparty Exposure Monitoring and management
- Liquidity Management
- Margin Management including REG (UMR)
- Collaborate with Compliance/Risk/Equity Finance teams where needed
- Capture all trades executed in a trading platform.
- Work directly with an investment teams where required
- Continually improve processes
- Be able to identify and propose improvements to the systems/processes
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Write and maintain procedures and be able to train/educate other users
- Conduct user acceptance testing
- Test and modify systems to ensure that they operate effectively
- Help upgrade current systems (fault finding and fixing)
- Write system/process enhancement documents
- Python Literacy helpful
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0219