- BBBH767839 Oct 08, 2020 £60k - £80k
Financial Controller - FTSE 100 - Asset/Investment/Property
Financial Controller - Private Assets & Property
An exciting opportunity has arisen as part of growth within a FTSE 100 business for a Financial Controller, within the Pensions Investment Management team. The salary is £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance, with the role based in Westminster. The business currently work from home, and have processes in place to integrate new candidates strongly into the business.
The FC will have full ownership of all accounting processes relating to private assets. You will be responsible for the control framework, substantiation of month end balances and the autonomy to redesign the processes.
- Owning the accounting processes and records for all private market assets managed on behalf of the schemes
- Being the primary point of contact for PE and Property desks, as well as for 3rd partyy managers
- Designing, implementing and maintaining controls, including analytical reviews and exception based controls, to provide efficient assurance that the accounting records fairly state the scheme's financial position
- Redesigning monthly processes to reflect investment positions and transactions on GL
- Redesigning reconciliation processes
- Designing and operating controls over investment valuations
- Maintaining GL structure so that it reflects investment structures and meets reporting needs
- Working with 3rd party tax advisors to leverage the value of our spend with them to provide pro-active and consistent tax structuring and compliance advice to the front office
- Work closely with the Front Office staff on deal structuring
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Experience within Investment Accounting specialising in Private Equity and/or Property
- Experience within an Advisory role working on deal structuring or investments within the Big4 would be advantageous, but not essential
- Confident, ambitious and the ability to influence
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Qualified Finance
+4420 7092 0209