You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
City of London
- BBBH803523 Jan 12, 2022 Competitive
Financial Systems Accountant - Leading Financial Services Company - Looking to hire tech savvy Newly-Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant
- Preparing and submitting the quarterly BIP and SLF reporting for CBILS / BBLS / RLS agreements to the BBB.
- Preparing and submitting the monthly COVID-related reporting to the PRA. Ensuring controls are followed and any risk of error are mitigated.
- Perform system reconciliations and investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Periodically test and challenge all system calculations and controls.
- Develop a full understanding of the CBILS\RLS products, including understanding the way the product is managed in the back-office system, the controls in place and the reporting requirements.
- Run the daily CBILS / BBLS / RLS exception reporting process and ensure that exceptions are followed up and resolved promptly.
- Work with the various Ops and Collections teams to help explain and resolve CBILS / BBLS / RLS exceptions.
- Assist the business in pricing / structuring CBILS / RLS agreements, including rescheduling of existing agreements.
- Assist the business in calculating adjustments to BIP in the case of early- or part-settlement of an agreement.
- Providing ongoing back up and support to the Finance Manager and the Ops Finance team.
- Perform a number of key balance sheet and P&L reconciliations.
- First review of weekly reconciliations to ensure they are completed and fully investigated within timescales along with the review, investigation and correction of all outstanding items.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Highly skilled in IT (MS Excel, SQL, SAP etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Sound analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, driven, curious and proactive
- Willingness to learn a new business to help develop and improve process
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting and Finance Recruitment
+44 20 7092 0127