City of London
- BBBH799752 Nov 23, 2021 £40k - £45k
*Finance & Procurement Accountant - 6-month Temp to Perm - £35,000/£50,000 - London Bridge - This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified accountant looking to progress
*Finance & Procurement Accountant - 6-month Temp to Perm - £35,000/£50,000 - London Bridge*
I am currently working with an Energy client based in London Bridge who are looking to recruit for a Finance & Procurement Accountant due to business expansion and growth.
The role is an exciting position for a part-qualified accountant (active studier) who is looking for a varied role within a fast growth business.
Salary - £35,000 - £50,000
- System implementation
- Invoice processing and bank postings
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Compile management accounts
- Payroll and VAT
- Analysis and business partnering
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services
- Negotiating contracts, improving prices and terms of business with suppliers
- Prepare purchase orders
- Interface with other departments and Suppliers for all matters related to the procurement of Project materials, equipment and sub-contract services
- Provide procurement support for new designs, and when necessary
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with external suppliers
- Part Qualified accountant - ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in procurement or manufacturing businesses (Desirable)
- Experience in Xero (Desirable)
- Proficient in Excel -Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Formulas (Essential)
- Demonstrate ability to business partnering with both finance and non-finance professionals
If this role looks of interest the apply to this job advert and a consultant from Morgan McKinley will get in touch to give you more information on the position.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 20 7092 0127