DevOps Engineer (Contract role - Inside IR35)
- BBBH767535 Oct 02, 2020 Competitive
Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Maven, Java
- Hands-on Kubernetes and Docker experience.
- Strong Linux administration and networking skills
- Strong scripting skills, including Ansible.
- Experience with Agile development principles
- Extensive experience in DevOps and/or Infrastructure support
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Fabric
- Any Java experience is a plus.
- DevOps domain knowledge - Environment provisioning, maintenance and deployment
- Experience in a large, Enterprise organization
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Team leading experience
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous
- Good team player
- Ability to mentor others
- Good judgement
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple assignments
- Knowledge and previous experience in deployment and support of large-scale data processing systems built in Java.
- Familiarity and confidence using and administering Atlassian tools such as JIRA/Crucible, etc.
- Self-starter who can drive / facilitate the requirements and DevOps effort with the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Infrastructure & Security