- BBBH803747 Jan 14, 2022 £45k - £50k
Azure, ITIL, Active Directory, Windows, O365, Service Desk, experience supporting Windows 10 Environments, excellent working knowledge of core Microsoft products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Private Equity firm who are keen to get a Desktop Support analyst to join the business in London.
- Provide user support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms
- Communicate clearly and constructively with the end-users, engender trust and always manage expectations
- End user support for all user - ensure that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Immediate response to 1st line incidents logged in Service Desk. Ability to respond timely to end users and resolve issues in accordance with SLAs and priorities as agreed with line manager.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 Environments
- Excellent working knowledge of core Microsoft products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Office 365 experience
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory and its associated tools.
- Experience supporting remote access systems including MFA, Citrix and Windows Terminal Servers and Meraki VPN connections.
- Experience of Supporting Apple iOS based devices via MDM systems
- Working with Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of the Private Equity industry is a nice-to-have but not essential as training will be provided.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | IT Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0193