- BBBH773124 Feb 19, 2021 Competitive
Commercial Banking Products, propositions and services, oversee design assessments, design scope management, identification and coordination of key risks and issues
You will be required to oversee design assessments, design scope management, identification and coordination of key risks and issues, identification of common capabilities, cross initiative design dependencies are well understood and design assurance activities.
You will work with both business & customer journey design and IT architecture colleagues seamlessly and promote modern agile ways of working.
- Play a key role in a small experienced team, augmented using broader participation from business / service lines / SBIs to perform design assessment and assurance activities across major change programmes, and govern change of scope and architecture design across the SBO as a whole
- Govern the alignment of change scope & architecture design with overall strategy
- Provide a fact-based framework for programme scope decision making, aligned with enterprise PMO and Delivery Assurance frameworks
- Manage and tracks the identification, sponsorship, delivery and adoption of common capabilities, ensuring that Business Capabilities are built once and re-used where applicable
- Identify and remediate where design leadership requires strengthening
- Able to bridge a range of communities e.g. Senior Execs, HOST, Marketing, Product and Proposition Providers, Industry Experts
- Maintaining Design artefacts
- Experience of leading design activities and/or strong business analysis experience within a transformation portfolio
- Knowledge of banking and financial services, preferably with Commercial Banking experience (min. 3 years of experience with a major global bank or a top tier management consulting firm)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of key Commercial Banking Products, propositions and services
- Commercially astute with a proven ability in strategic planning and implementation incl. ability in balancing risks vs. rewards and maximizing the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 3 regions (North America, Asia Pacific and Europe)
- Ability in decision-making and complex problem-solving
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple demands
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for own action
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Infrastructure & Security