Data Engineer - Financial Services - London
- BBBH776103 Feb 23, 2021 £60k - £80k
Opportunity to work with a leading financial services business and become a key member of the engineering function as they move away from RDBMS to the Cloud!
Morgan Mckinley are partnered with a leading financial services client who is looking for an experienced Data Engineer.
- Building batch and streaming data pipelines
- Data warehouse and Cloud based development
- Maintaining data applications, pipelines, and databases
- Commercial experience in data engineering or closely related field
- Strong programming experience with Python and SQL
- Able to write clean, scalable and performant code
- Experience with ETL and event streaming e.g. kafka
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) would be beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | IT Recruitment