Our client, a leading Global Bank, is currently looking to add an AVP to their Country Risk team. Previous experience within Country Risk is essential.
· Support with the provision of country risk research and opinion within the Risk Management Office for the wider Bank. This will include the attendance of relevant meetings externally, as and when required.
· Update existing and add new Excel workbooks in order to enhance the quality of Country Risk research products in an efficient and accurate manner, with a primary focus upon Europe and Eastern Europe. This will include the establishment of an efficient filing system for the region's research and databases.
· Deliver and contribute to presentations, discussions and forums within the Bank when required by the line manager.
· Participate in the internal country grading process, particularly with respect to administrative tasks.
· Make written contributions in the form of country risk reports and ad-hoc notes under the line managers,' (or his nominated deputy's) supervision.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.