This is a great opportunity for a Corporate Tax Controller to join a leading independent insurance broker, supporting the Group Tax Controller in the delivery of tax accounting and tax reporting.
- Oversight of all UK corporation tax payments and repayments
- Management of s455 reporting to HMRC
- Preparing quarterly tax payment calculations using forecast and actuals data, liaising with relevant teams to obtain non corporation tax information
- Collating documentation for UK tax compliance requirements
- Preparing corporate tax computations
- Filing of UK corporation tax returns and related returns / forms (including CIR and group relief)
- Maintaining and updating SAO documentation
- Clearing up entities for liquidation
- Preparing corporate tax computations using Alphatax
- Deputising for Group Tax Manager where needed
The successful individual will either be ACA/CTA qualified, with at least 5 years' experience within a similar role. In addition, they will need to have excellent communication skills as you will be working closely with non UK compliance providers and international managers with the ability to balance multiple work-streams.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.