- BBBH768032 Oct 12, 2020 £225 - £250 pd
Copywriter | 3 Month-Contract | £200-£250pd | Global Gaming Organisation
My client is a global Gaming & Gambling organisation this brand are leaders in their field and are always driving to develop the industry, aiming to make digital gaming and gambling more enjoyable for their customers.
They are currently recruiting for Copywriter to join the Marketing and Communications team on a 3-month contract.
In this position you will be working closely with the lead Copywriter, Designers and Account Managers to effectively communicate the company's brand, values and products to both new and existing customers. This will be done through a variety of channels such as marketing text for promotions, events, print ads, direct mail, videos and online advertisements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Copywriting creative campaigns, promotions (mailings online/offline, landing pages, banners)
- Offline executions (print ads, billboards, flyers, TVC storyboards etc.)
- Ensuring that the highest quality of work is delivered
- Delivery of copy according to brand guidelines and to deadlines
- Always be proactively looking for was to grow the brand values through copy
- Apply a full understanding of the company products and promotional mechanics to maximise promotional revenue in various channels and multiple markets
Key Skills and Experience
- Must have 2+ years' experience as a digital copywriter
- Exposure to working in a multi-channel creative environment
- Ability to communicate "tone of voice" consistently across all customer touch points
- Used to working effectively in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to manage and deliver on multiple projects/deadlines at anyone time
- Experience in writing in multiple styles (marketing, descriptive, public relations etc.)
- High level attention to detail
- Proven track record working with several different departments within a business
- Experience working in an international environment or in the gaming industry
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+44 (0)207 092 0267