Compliance Advisory Manager (Wealth)
- BBBH775128 Feb 05, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a leading Global Bank is looking for a Compliance Advisory Manager to join their Wealth Management department. Previous experience providing advice on Wealth Management products is essenti
- Providing Compliance advisory services and other Regulatory matters and providing training to others as needed
- Ensuring key issues, risks and incidents are communicated/escalated as needed
- Providing Compliance support, challenge and engagement, specifically in relation to the products offered
- Ensuring BAU items (e.g. approvals, feedback, challenge) are completed in an appropriate and timely manner
- Assisting in the interpretation and implementation of new regulations
- Good working knowledge of current regulatory conduct rules and awareness of the regulatory environment in which the bank operates, the drivers of change and their potential impact on the business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
+44 207 092 0044