You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Compliance Advisory AVP
- BBBH821722 Aug 01, 2022 Competitive
Our client, a Global Asset Manager, are looking for AVP's to join their Compliance Advisory team based in London. For further information please contact me on: email@example.com
- Provide technical advice to the first line of defence.
- Provide challenge to, and oversight of the first line relating to their regulatory obligations as appropriate.
- Assistance with transfer of activities from second line to first line in accordance with a three lines of defence model, as appropriate.
- Liaison with regulators and legal counsel as required.
- Be proactive and demonstrate well considered judgements.
- Assist in the delivery of business and regulatory change projects
- Support delivery of Advisory team objectives in line with Target Operating Model.
- Work closely with the wider Advisory and other Compliance teams, sharing knowledge and ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach in delivering Compliance advice.
Previous experience within Compliance Advisory at an Asset Manager is preferred. For further information please contact me on:
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0044