Commercial Strategy Analyst
City of London
- BBBH790453 Sep 29, 2021 Competitive
A leading global provider of business information and analytics is looking to hire a Commercial Strategy Analyst to join the team in their London office on a permanent basis.
- Deliver actionable business insight and lead the implementation of agreed changes. Identify, highlight and drive improvements in customer experience through analysis
- Review and assess go to market processes & workflows. Identify & lead implementation of improvements to drive enhanced productivity.
- Actively cultivate additional Market Insight & Competitive Intelligence to aid competitive differentiation & drive growth.
- Engage with go to market & customers to identify potential market gaps. Quantify these opportunities & propose options to capitalize on them.
- Support the Director of GTME, Head of Segment Marketing and the Director of GTM in reviewing and formulating market strategy
- Work with Director of GTM to facilitate GTM input into business planning and reporting cycles and otherwise represent GTM among the rest of the business
- Work with the Head of Segment Marketing and Head of Brand and Content to produce powerful analytics and insights to inform our Thought Leadership output
- Work with the Head of Marketing Operations to perform granular analysis of marketing performance, diagnose issues and help deliver initiatives to accelerate lead generation and inbound NB leads
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to influence stakeholders throughout the business
- Educated to undergraduate degree level at respected university. Analytical or quantitative degree an advantage (Economics, Engineering, STEM, Stats or Data / Computer Science)
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Experienced and capable analyst, confident Excel user and some experience / interest in advanced analytic techniques (SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, Smartsheet)
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint and Word) and effective corporate communication - able to derive simplicity from complexity
- Time management / organisational / stakeholder management skills
- Excellent judgement and strong commercial acumen; proactively seek opportunities to drive bottom-line value
- Commercial decision-making; confidence to support decision with rationale
- Process & Project Management experience
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills, ability to work across all levels of internal organisation Ability to and experience of engaging with customers
- Understanding of internal systems and processes an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
+44 (0)20 7092 0219