Opportunity to work as a Clint service - Product strategist for the Big Investment Management Company!! Immediate start available - **Competitive Salary**
Responsibilities will include:
* Ownership and maintenance of Investment Team's track record and performance reporting system - with responsibility for supporting the Investment Team with data requests which range from handling cash flow data to deriving insights from large data sets.
* Supporting fundraising for upcoming commingled fund - seeking to raise EUR 500 million plus - in addition to fundraising for SMA opportunities. Fundraising support will be through the completion of RFPs, DDQ and inbound investor / sales queries, including oversight and maintenance of investor document portal, as well as overseeing the on-boarding of new investors and the coordination of the fund closing process.
* Draft and/or review of all client communications for various products including newsflashes, acquisition factsheets, capital calls, formal communications, webcast and quarterly reports (detailed below);
* Co-ordination of the production of formal quarterly reporting package by gathering portfolio-level and market updates from portfolio managers, asset managers and finance teams, and working closely with support teams;
* Co-ordination of quarterly investor templates - review and distribution;
* Ensuring that client requests are answered accurately and in a timely manner and that the various teams within BlackRock are managed through the process to ensure that the content is delivered within the appropriate timeframe
* Update of marketing materials (pitch books, teasers) and management reports on a quarterly basis including liaison with legal and compliance for approval;
* Production of investor materials for Investment Advisory Meetings and role in the coordination of these events (including managing investor attendance and coordinating the video conference, as necessary);
* Completion of industry surveys and consultant questionnaires;
* Assisting with investor/consultant due diligence for fundraising initiatives as required;
* Project Management of various product specific related projects and tasks as they arise such as distribution list maintenance, webcast co-ordination etc
* High proficiency in Excel, with ability to manipulate data in a spreadsheet. Ability to create robust Excel tools required. Candidates to complete Excel test to demonstrate ability
* Familiarity with private markets investments (Infrastructure, Private Equity, Real Estate) preferred; with a clear interest in infrastructure markets.
* Strong project management skills
* Analytical ability to synthesize information and summarize issues
* Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
* Meticulous attention to detail;
* 2+ year of experience, in financial services preferred
* BA/BS required
* Degree in quantitative, finance, economics or information systems discipline preferable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.