You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Client Reporting Analyst
City of London
- BBBH770183 Nov 17, 2020 Competitive
We are partnered with an Investment Management organisation who is looking to hire a bright, social individual to join their Client Reporting team within Fund Operations based in London.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, professional team, focusing on our institutional investors.
- Provide fund and client reporting to internal and external clients, ensuring its accuracy and timely delivery.
- Understand and interpret numerical information such as performancenreturns, net asset value calculations, risk measures and portfolio exposures.
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure queries are answered on antimely basis.
- Manage small and large-scale projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes, design of reports and incorporating business change.
- Work with IT developers to ensure that the necessary tools are available to address risk of errors and seek opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
- Previous experience of working in a Client Reporting role within Fund Operations/Adminsitration
- Practical knowledge of Client Service operations
- Confidence to question the status quo and conviction in their ideas
- Ability to think critically and provide innovative solutions
- A professional financial designation (ACA, CFA or equivalent) is preferred but not required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219