Client Reporting Analyst - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- BBBH776289 Feb 23, 2021 Competitive
A Leading Investment Management firm are currently in the market for an experienced client reporting analyst to join a team of 3 for an initial 12 month period. Main Duties Below.
- Manage end to end production and delivery of weekly, monthly & Quarterly client deliverables and reports, ensuring they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Experience in production of reporting outputs to various stakeholders internal/ external clients
- Active participation in meetings, conference calls, the on-boarding of new clients, mandates and providing support for sales opportunities by demonstrating a focus on delivering
- Confident and competent to speak to clients existing and new to talk through the reports with good sound knowledge
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Client Service and Sales team
- Provide MI for senior management and produce KPIs as necessary
- Review new client reporting requests including changes to reporting schedule of client IMAs.
- Support the deployment of in-house automated reporting solution and other operational projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
44 (0)20 7092 0172