CFO Advisory Senior Consultant/Manager
- BBBH768027 Oct 12, 2020 £40k - £60k
Our Client is a growing consulting firm with global presence and the CFO advisory team is expanding
- Involved in various Finance transformation projects with project or programme
- To oversee the full cycle of the finance transformation
- Advising on various IFRS accounting standard policies
- Involved in (Robotic Process Automation) RPA or (Finance Operating Model) FOM design
- Liaise closely and work with various stakeholders and clients across Commerce or Financial Services
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE;
- At least 2 years of consulting experience in a Big 4 environment or consulting firm
- Ideally a qualified accountant (CPA/ACA/ICAEW/CIMA/CA or related)
- Able to work under multiple projects
- Good communicator
If you are interested in the above role, please submit your CV in WORD format via the apply now.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Accounting and Finance | Investment Management
+44 (0) 207 092 2002