Our client, a leading Bank, is looking for an Operational Risk AVP to join their team. Good experience within Operational Risk Management and Controls is essential.
· Assist the Head of Credit Risk Controls Oversight to deliver a strategic view on the Risk and Control environment of the End to End Credit Risk Management across the First and Second Line of Defence.
· Assist the management of the governance framework of the risk and controls environment of the End to End Credit Risk Management across the First and Second Line of Defense.
· Assist the oversight of the Risk and Controls in the credit risk management area.
· Perform thematic reviews of the Risk and Control Assessment after the completion of the third party Risk and Control Assessment project (eg. Review new parameters not covered by the upcoming first Risk and Control Assessment by the third party, extend the review of items of the third party Risk and Control Assessment etc).
· Perform period (eg. Annually) reviews of the processes of the Credit Function.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.