Administrative Business Partner
- BBBH767749 Oct 07, 2020 £20 - £25ph
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an Administrative Business Partner
As an Administrative Business Partner (ABP), you will work closely with at least one executive to execute core administrative support functions on their behalf. You will effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and scope. Provide strategic support such as evaluating data or resolving minor operational issues with your manager's guidance. Interacting with high-level executives both inside and outside of Google and perform flawlessly and professionally in a fast-paced environment.
Pay rate £21.56 an hour on an inital year's contract.
- BA/BS degree or 5-7 years of administrative support experience in related duties for directors, VPs, or C-level executives (calendar management, travel arrangements, event planning, budget management, space planning, etc.).
- Experience in supporting at least two executives simultaneously.
- Experience with project management, and ability to partner with cross-functional colleagues and external vendors to plan and execute events and complex travel arrangements.
- Experience using G Suite
- Strong, polished communication skills. This role will interact frequently with external clients and their staff.
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and without supervision in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to recognize where processes can be improved, and the initiative to improve them.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency.
- Experience using the travel and expense modules of Concur.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage complex/heavy and constantly shifting calendars, book travel, process expenses, coordinate meetings).
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Act as a trusted advisor and active business partner to the executives supported by this role.
- Manage and own projects.
- Support leadership in various tasks.
- Event management.
- Space planning for office growth and relocations.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different functions in the office.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | National Delivery Recruitment
44 (0)1179 440 600