Accountant - Mandarin Speaker - Shepherds Bush
Hammersmith and Fulham
- BBBH774054 Jan 22, 2021 Competitive
Financial Accountant - Mandarin Speaker - Hammersmith & Fulham - Listed Powerhouse - Oil Services - Energy - Great Opportunity
An exciting opportunity to work within a subsidiary of a listed powerhouse within the Energy (Oil) sector, based in the Hammersmith and Fulham borough. The role includes a generously competitive salary including a London weighting allowance (£5,000) + discretionary bonus.
The role would suit ambitious candidates looking for a hands-on role, within a growing business.
Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for the Financial Accounting for the trading activities of the UK, adhering to the reporting requirements
- Developing and implementing controls and processes
- Prepare monthly financial report and assist with the necessary audit work
- Preparing Management and Financial analysis, reporting analysis back to Company HQ
- Participate in SAP integration project
- Preparing tax (VAT, Corporate tax, PSA etc.) returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings;
- Report to Company Risk Committee regarding tax issues
- Providing guidance/solutions based on research of tax laws and regulations for existing and new business; Ensure this is in compliance with regulations and legislation
- Although the role covers the UK, there may be potential liaison with the HQ and other offices
- Qualified Accountant/overseas qualification or equivalent
- Ability to work independently at key times of the month
- Ability to handle large amount of financial data, with flueny in Excel
- SAP experience would be a bonus, but not essential
- Knowledge of the oil industry would be beneficial, although not essential
Candidates must be based in the UK.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Qualified Finance
+4420 7092 0209