Fantastic opportunity as a Strategic Account Manager - Large Partner Solutions - AdTech for a Big 4 Tech Company** Competitive Salary**
The UK LPS teams work directly with our largest and most strategic media owner partners to secure premium brand safe inventory for the advertising demand (beyond O&O channels). We empower our partners to thrive in a digital future, helping them to shape their business strategies on both the demand and supply sides of the programmatic digital media industry.
Our Partners are the world's largest media owners across publishing, broadcast, entertainment, and commerce, as well as other emerging verticals. We help these large media owners to leverage the best of the products and platforms to continue to grow their businesses. As a Strategic Partner Lead, you will manage and grow the Partner's business and prospect portfolio by encouraging adoption of product suite. We are looking for sharp, analytical minds that can solve complex problems and develop close working relationships with key partners. Our clients' needs are constantly changing, so our products and approach need to change with them, and you will be joining a team that aims to challenge and push boundaries.
Strategic Partner Leads serve as expert consultants and trusted advisors: your expertise of media, digital publishing and Adtech as well as holistic product offering will allow you to identify new opportunities to fuel our Partners digital growth. You will work cross functionally to drive a holistic approach to your Partner's businesses and build strong relationships with C-level representatives to empower partners to manage digital transformation and grow in a digital future.
- Develop and manage Executive relationships (including C-level) with top partners within your business vertical (News, Broadcasting, Commerce) and develop a strong industry presence by representing the organisation in relevant industry events.
- Develop a holistic view of how the entire product and solutions suite can help tackle your partners' key needs by attaining a strong understanding of the dynamics in your partners' vertical and of your partners' key business and digitisation challenges. Understand the full scope of partners' monetisation strategy including the use of direct and indirect channels and use of competing publisher monetisation solutions.
- Originate and collaborate with other Product Areas (PAs) to structure new cross-functional deal proposals to execute initiatives. Lead the creation and management of Joint Business Plans (JBPs) for partners in your portfolio in coordination with all relevant Alphabet functions. Inform our product roadmap by working closely with Product, Engineering, Global Solution Leads and GTM and EPS in pursuit of regionally attuned vertical solutions.
- Originate and structure new deal proposals, contract renewals and new amendments to monetisation partnerships, covering commercial, pricing, legal and operational aspects, acting as single point of contact with corresponding internal support functions (Legal, Finance, Compliance, etc.).
- Be accountable to your partners for their revenue performance by partnering closely with Revenue Solution Managers to a) assess the Optimisation pipeline they develop and execute on, and b) share latest developments of partners' revenue strategy and goals.
MandatoryBachelor's Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience). Experience in the online advertising industry or in specific vertical (News and Publishing, Broadcasting, Media and Entertainment, Ecommerce) with specific focus on digital publishing as well as familiarity with buy and sell-side advertising technologiesDesiredStrong negotiator with a partnership-centric approach; ability to represent and structure terms to achieve strong long-term partner alignment Ability to act internally as an advocate for sell-side partnerships and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve strategic issues Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate business, financial and other points of value to multiple stakeholders including escalating and presenting issues to senior leadership and public speaking Entrepreneurial, creative, tenacious, curious, driven and highly collaborative, with a passion for understanding a wide range of products and grasp complex technical and product concepts Proven track record of developing partnerships, leading strategic initiatives and structuring and negotiating complex agreements and deals at a senior level. Ability to interpret legal documents and work with legal team on specific contract language
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.