- BBBH770386 Nov 18, 2020 Competitive
provide and manage financial accounting, statutory reporting, tax, systems support, fixed assets, financial transactional processing and payroll services to the Statutory entities and their branches w
Senior Finance Accountant
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Finance Accountant will involve:
- Supporting the development of financial controls and continuous improvement initiatives within the Overseas Team.
- Managing the application of the financial controls in financial accounting processes both in the UK office and with oversight of the overseas branches
- Supporting the development of financial policies, processes and procedures to ensure the adoption of best practice and compliance to the Operational Framework for both the UK and overseas entities for which the Overseas Team is responsible
- Using the Sage and SAP systems manage the financial accounting transactions being undertaken in accordance with the finance policies, processes and procedures as well as the commercial and statutory requirements of the business e.g. the timely payment of suppliers and payments to taxation authorities
- Controlling business balances and relationships with both internal and external parties such as, Group Tax, in country fiscal representatives and professional advisers
- Managing compliance with the requirements of external parties such as in country tax authorities, UK and overseas auditors
- Co-ordinating the preparation of the IBP input for all entities and branches which are the responsibility of the overseas team. Review inputs with the business and the overseas management team, ensuring accuracy, consistency and flexibility
- Preparation of tax information for Group Tax and local Tax authorities. In particular the preparation of the year-end tax packs
Your skills and qualifications:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Previous experience necessary in Financial Accounting
- Experience in Financial planning and reporting
- Management of a "set of accountants"
- Own a set of accounts
- Management and project accounting and exposure to foreign currency is preferable
What we're looking for in you:
You will be proactive, with a forward thinking and collaborative approach. You will be adaptable to a changing environment focused on continual improvement and adding value. You will be focused on timely delivery to a high standard ensuring you understand and identify key stakeholder's requirements and needs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager - National Delivery Hub
44 (0)117 944 (0)0600