Strategic Marketing Manager (12 month FTC)
- BBBH797369 Nov 17, 2021 £45k - £50k
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced and professional Strategic Marketing Manager to join a fab, growing organisation based in the Kent area. This is a 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP. The main purpose of the Strategic Marketing Manager role is to help create and drive brand activity and develop the strategies.
Salary: £45K + bonus + excellent company benefits
Duration: FTC - 12 months
Location: Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the office (Tunbridge Wells) and 4 days WFH
Duties will include:
- Taking a lead role on key strategic brand projects and upstream marketing initiatives that support brand and business objectives, ultimately driving brand recognition
- Create strategic frameworks and copy banks
- Act as brand guardian for key category touchpoints.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to understand their needs and adapting to different audiences and channels.
- Partner with key business functions, Category Managers, Insight and Marketing colleagues to build and implement category visions and plans
- Present to and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, across the business with the aim of moving the brand and marketing strategy forward.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of messages across communications by reviewing and consulting on messaging across the business.
Skills and experience required for the Strategic Marketing Manager role:
- Proven Strategy Marketing and brand management experience working in a similar role, ideally within Financial Services or Professional Services but not essential
- Solid grounding in brand or marketing strategy, campaign management or planning
- Excellent written and communications skills are also vital
- Experience translating customer research and insight into strategic recommendations and messaging
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400