- BBBH802845 Jan 05, 2022 Competitive
Do you want to be part of the definitive food company? We are working with a multinational company who are transforming the way people think about food.
As a member of The Sales Development Team, you'll have to promote and sell B2B products and generate new business for the client. You'll be results driven, and ready to take on challenging KPIs, while maintaining excellent customer service.
You'll be working as part of a fun and friendly team who are currently working out of Central Manchester.
Day to day you will be ........
- Pipeline management
- Acquiring new business via phone, email, and social media
- Developing and maintaining daily plans
- Managing a portfolio of partners
- Working towards monthly targets and KPI's
You will need to have.......
- One year of commercial experience
- A strong telephone sales background
- The confidence to make regular cold calls and remain resilient
- IT literate (including a range of Microsoft software, Salesforce)
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Effective organisational skills
- Commitment to professional development
What's in it for you.........
- Late/early working food allowance
- Gym membership
- Tons of free food
- Quarterly trips to London
- Quarterly sales off-sites and training days
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 10am-7pm, Friday 10am-5.30pm
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.