Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator on behalf of one of our leading financial services clients based in Manchester on an initial 6 month contract. The Recruitment
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator on behalf of one of our leading financial services clients based in Manchester on an initial 6 month contract. The Recruitment administrator will be rewarded with an hourly rate of up to £14.50 .
Job Description: The Recruitment Administrators primary responsibility is to provide recruitment administrative support to colleagues and candidates across the EMEA region. First-rate day to day support is required to ensure both business and candidate satisfaction from the HR service.
* Accountability will be held for the effective management of recruitment administration under the day to day direction of the Recruiters plus the Talent operations Manager - EMEA
* Responsible for candidate activity through to Day One (start dateDiary Management
* Arranging interviews: coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates alike, responsible for booking meeting rooms, telephone and video conferencing details as required plus sending invites to relevant parties
* Offer letter and pack generation including obtaining signatures and sending to candidates at the earliest opportunity
* Taleo offer process management including ensuring candidate statuses and approvals follow the correct internal processes
* Manage HR new hire spreadsheets and any local induction lists of new starters as required
* Ensure start date is effectively communicated to all relevant parties and the background screening and onboarding processes are managed in a way that enables this date to be realised
* Complete New Joiner Forms and send to the Human Resource Central Services team (HRCS)
* Obtain and manage storage of interview notes for all candidates in accordance with internal data retention policies
* Distribution of CVs to key stakeholders
* Responsible for initiating the internal onboarding process including sending onboarding communications to candidates and Hiring Managers
* Responsible for initiation, process management and escalation of the background screening process
* Raising any issues to Recruiters / HRBPs regarding known immigration matters / background
* Produce offer packs ensuring these are checked and signed off prior to despatch
* Produce employment contracts for signature
* Ensure completion of full on-boarding process and submit relevant paperwork as required
Project Related Assistance
* Provide support on project related corporate initiatives
* Maintenance of a recruitment tracker
* Respond to general external and internal enquiries in a professional and timely manner including managing Hiring Manager, Recruitment Agency and external candidate enquiries
* Provide general administrative assistance as required
* Occasional support to the Global Talent Acquisition team as required such as with programmes and events
* Business and general meeting attendance where required.
* Recruitment Admin or general Administrative Experience and excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus
* Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy
* An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner
* The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing
Release Comments: Urgent requirement for a HR Administrator.
Premium rate: £14.50 Hourly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.