Product / Packaging Development Technologist
- BBBH777770 Mar 15, 2021 Competitive
**Exciting 12 month contract for someone who craves a Global Challenge in a strategic & tactical position** Competitive Day Rates** Immediate Start Available**
The aim of this role is to improve product, packaging & process performance through identying cost saving opportunities without compromsing quality of consumer satisfaction
- Leading and execute technically VE projects through the process and ensure correct implementation
- Leading technical feasibility studies.
- Implementing cost effective and improved products into the production lines in Kitt Green, ensuring attendance and support on trials.
- Final Sign Off to ensure technical compliance, Procedures, Processes, Nutrition, Food Safety and Quality of New and Improved varieties that are brought to market.
Food technology/science background desirable but not essential (chemical engineering or technical background), will be considered
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Corporate Accounts Manager
44 (0)117 944 (0)0600