GDPR & Data Privacy Advisor
- BBBH796028 Oct 13, 2021 Competitive
**New Opportunity for Subject Matters on GDPR & Data Privacy** Competitive Day Rates** Remote Working **Immediate Start Available**
- Responsible for developing insights on GDPR and Data Privacy to guarantee compliance in all HR activities across EAME countries, co-ordinate local DPLs compliance activity including data breaches or subject access requests and collaborate with Global GDPR organisation to develop, implement, localize, improve and maintain the HR Global Data Privacy Program and strategy
- Act as GDPR and data privacy specialist for EAME HR systems completing relevant system DPIAs
- Set up HR data privacy strategy and roadmap
- GDPR and Data privacy liaison lead for EAME Region managing risk and compliance activities for data privacy ensuring country DPLs are maintaining compliance and delivery requirements through active set up and management of data privacy community
- Lead delivery of GDPR and Data Privacy system impact assessments to ensure compliance to regulations
- Subject Matter on GDPR & Data Privacy
- Experience working with Regional Project Teams
- Ability to analyse informatin to reach a consclusion & challenge status quo
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Corporate Accounts Manager
+44 (0)1179 440 609