You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Data Analytics Manager
- BBBH767499 Oct 05, 2020 Competitive
This is a great opportunity for a Data Analytics Manager looking to join a market leading firm within the Consulting industry and take on a technical role.
You will be joining a growing nationwide team. This role is situated in Manchester, but you will work in tandem with offices nationwide.
- Working with external clients to determine relevant data for analysis
- Transforming client data and creating analytical data scripts
- Visualising results in an engaging way for stakeholders
- Identify data analytical solutions
- Perform data quality and control checks across all analytical procedures
- Working with external clients, arranging the secure transfer and collection of data
- Coaching junior team members, providing a supporting role along with working with the delivery team
- Experience using SQL suite of software including ETL process
- Experience with visualisation tools (Power BI preference)
- Previous experience within professional services or industry
- Understanding of analytical scripting is a key requirement
- Experience in data transformation, profiling and matching
- Experience in some applications of analytics: Business process and financial control analysis; Forensic Investigation; revenue, cost and margin analysis, ERP analytics and more
- Self-motivated individual, with strong communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+44(0)207 092 0293