Compliance Monitoring Analyst
- BBBH770225 Nov 18, 2020 £40k - £60k
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer on behalf of a leading FTSE 250 company based in Cheadle
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer on behalf of a leading FTSE 250 company based in Cheadle. The Compliance Monitoring Officer will play a key second line role in delivering an effective Risk Based Compliance Monitoring Programme that fits in with the overall strategy of the business .
The Compliance Monitoring Officer will be rewarded with a salary of £45000 per annum.
- Lead from the front in the delivery of the annual risk-based CMP by completing high-quality, regulatory compliance monitoring reviews.
- Delivery of consistent regulatory monitoring and reviews of procedures, systems and practices and, producing written reports that prescribes appropriate, relevant and pragmatic corrective action within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), this is extended to overseeing and the supporting of monitoring officers within the team to ensure standards are met;
- In conjunction with the Compliance Monitoring Manager proactively support the continuing development of the CMP;
- Manage and prioritise own workload which will include multiple monitoring reviews, whilst considering the broader CMP;
- Support and as and when required lead ad-hoc investigative activities, and Regulator thematic interactions;
- Support the Compliance Monitoring Manager and when required regular reporting to management on CMP output and progress;
- Work closely with the Compliance Monitoring Manager to continually improve processes and systems for Compliance reviews, with an emphasis upon business service levels, productivity, efficiency optimisation and the long-term benefits;
- Take responsibility for own personal development including, but not limited to keeping up to date in respect to all relevant sections of the FCA Handbook, consultation papers, and final notices.
- As and when required support the responsibilities of the Compliance Monitoring Manager and the broader Compliance team to fulfil their ongoing obligations.
Please submit your cv ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | National Delivery Recruitment
44 (0)1179 440 600