You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH774555 Feb 10, 2021 Competitive
This particular role's responsibilities include the research and interpretation of Middle East field activity and geological information
Management of database with a view to improve data quality, coverage and timeliness through the effective use of all available resources and improvements in workflow.
Areas of focus include:
- Research, interpret and validate field information for the Middle East region
- Management of data in relational hydrocarbon exploration and production database
- Contribute to the Global Exploration and Production Services (GEPS) country reports through support of regional manager
- Initiate, design and supervise field data projects within the region
- Assist other team members as required.
- Ensure maps and reports are aligned with database in terms of accuracy and continuity
- Resolve client queries/requests relating to fields
- Geoscience or Earth Science Degree or equivalent, with a particular focus on Petroleum Geology .
- Two or more years experience in an upstream geology/geoscience related position within a petroleum operating or service company.
- You will need excellent research, writing, reporting and analytical skills with attention to detail and be a confident communicator with the team and clients alike.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Corporate Accounts Manager
44 (0)117 944 (0)0600