You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH768185 Oct 16, 2020 £175 - £200 pd
Paralegal role for a large European Bank. Day rate contract. Although there is some remote flexibility, you must be able to work on site in Glasgow.
- Initial reviews of incoming requests to negotiate the documents.
- Responding to client negotiation points with the banks pre-defined negotiating positions, as set out in the negotiation guide, where possible.
- For client negotiation points not covered by the banks negotiation guide, reviewing and escalating internally as appropriate.
- Liaising with legal, compliance, client onboarding and business contacts to escalate issues as appropriate and joining regular update calls with internal stakeholders.
- Liaising with the client by e-mail or by phone, as appropriate, to explain the banks position and to progress negotiations.
- Keeping adequate records of positions agreed with clients.
Key Skills & Requirements to apply:
- Be able to work on-site in Glasgow. (some work from home flexibility available).
- Have fluent written and spoken English.
- Be able to manage their workload and prioritise among competing demands on their time.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be self-motivating and confident interacting with more senior colleagues and clients.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
+44 207 092 0281