- BBBH802301 Jan 14, 2022 Competitive
Our HR Advisor role embodies working in a business partner environment; you will support and coach a range of internal stakeholders from a number of business functions on a wide variety of process and
Your main responsibilities as a Human Resource Advisor will involve:
- Supporting line leaders on a range of people activities.
- Working with the broader HR team and the functional leadership teams to create, implement and realise People and Organisational Plans.
- Using an understanding of the business and relationship management skills to influence, facilitate and implement change.
- Providing operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues and business change, working in collaboration with the appropriate specialist areas.
- Facilitating/supporting/coaching line leaders in execution of people initiatives where necessary.
- Investigating and resolving complex generalist type queries requiring using HR policy and business knowledge etc.
- Reviewing business related people data to identify potential implications and initiate local actions to resolve these.
- Encouraging employees and line leaders to use correct HR service channels.
Your skills and qualifications:
- HR qualified or relevant working experience - Member of the CIPD / HR degree and or post graduate diploma
- Previous experience in business facing HR Generalist role with a broad understanding of HR policies and processes
- In depth understanding of HR processes and initiatives.
- Experience of operating successfully in a similar industry or organisation
- Delivery of projects end-to-end and generating and delivering plans
- Experience of operating within a unionised business
- Data set analytics and producing valuable business insights
- Experience of the following: Organisational design (OD), Reward, Experience of L&D
What we're looking for in you:
You will have excellent communications skills, the ability to influence and drive decision making. You will enjoy solving problems and be innovative and creative in your approach. Having a can-do attitude, being practical and have the ability to work autonomously will all be essential skills for this role. The ability to work at a fast pace with high quality outputs is key.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+44 (0)1179 440 609