- BBBH764365 Sep 02, 2020 £40k - £60k
A Risk Software company has an exciting opportunity to join them
We have an exclusive opportunity at a Risk Software company. This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Implementation Consultant with enterprise risk experience to join a growing team.
My client is looking for someone with a background in Commerce & Industry, software implementation experience and enterprise risk management experience. Team fit is also very important, and they are looking for someone comfortable working as part of a collaborative team.
The role will be remote working initially with 2 - 3 days a month expected in the office. Base salary is up to £50K.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of IT software to customers, ensuring they gain their desired outcomes
- Support business development team in ensuring that the appropriate portfolio of services are offered in proposals.
- Be self-organising, with critically important project management and communications skills combined with a team-working ethos.
- Support our customer support representatives through robust handover and follow-on services
- Configuring the software to meet business needs.
- Understanding and delivering reporting requirements.
- Experience working in a technical scenario embedding risk or software into an organisation.
- Well organised with the ability to continuously prioritise and re prioritise work as part of team.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation abilities.
- Self-motivated and self-organising with a strong desire to do the right thing.
- Curiosity about understanding customers' objectives and business drivers.
- Demonstrable ability to understand and communicate customer needs.
- Experience with IT Risk software, cloud, testing and technical background would be preferred
If you have the above skill set, please hit apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+44 20 7092 0206