Head of Digital Workplace (Colleague)
- BBBH770243 Nov 16, 2020 £100k - £120k
Experience with O365 Migration, oversight of 100+ people, collaboration services, Takes responsibility for developing and delivering the organisation's risk management and/or control policies
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Bank who are seeking a Head of Digital Workplace (Colleague) to join their team in the UK.
- Responsibility for setting and managing area budgets so that they align with organisational strategy, implementing the customer needs strategy for a significant part of the organisation, while possibly leading major strategic bids.
- Takes responsibility for developing and delivering change management plans and achieving outcomes that support the organisation's overall strategy.
- Takes responsibility for developing and implementing IT Security policies for a broad area within the organisation.
- Takes overall responsibility for designing, developing and delivering custom knowledge management systems for the organisation.
- Takes responsibility for fulfilling business plans for a significant functional business area by effectively leading a large team.
- Develops long term objectives and takes responsibility for implementing and coordinating a performance management culture for a significant functional area of the organisation.
- Takes responsibility for developing and delivering a major part of the organisation's product development programme in order to enable overall corporate strategy.
- Experience with O365 Migration, oversight of 100+ people, collaboration services
- Takes responsibility for developing and delivering the organisation's risk management and/or control policies and procedures.
- Manages the delivery of a major part of the organisation's supplier management programme while taking personal responsibility for a few mission-critical supplier relationships.
- Develops strategic solutions to long-term business needs by anticipating complex issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Develops the strategy to achieve medium term business needs for a significant area of responsibility e.g. a function by anticipating complex issues, challenges and opportunities and ensures implementation and execution of the strategy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Infrastructure & Security