Customer Service Administrator
- BBBH769055 Oct 28, 2020 Competitive
Customer Service Administrator - Mid Sussex - £19,000 - Immediate Start Available - Please contact the Sussex Office on 01293 523 400
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to work with our client based on the outskirts of Lewes. This role would be a great opportunity for someone who has a background in Administration/ Customer Service and would like to further develop their skills.
Salary - £19,000
Basis - Full time, Permanent employment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dealing with a high level of inbound and outbound calls
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Closing cases.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
- Requesting medical reports and liaising with GPs and other healthcare specialists.
- Booking in telephone and face to face assessments
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to working processes
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office Packages e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648