- BBBH768973 Oct 29, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an Import Compliance Coordinator position on behalf of a Fortune 500 company based in Belfast.
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an Import Compliance Coordinator position on behalf of a Fortune 500 company based in Belfast. This is an exciting opportunity play a key role within this expanding team. The successful applicant will be exposed to a variety of business processes and will be expected to perform technical analysis for legal and business reporting purposes, and complete various outputs accurately before submission to the relevant government bodies.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Independently execute monthly import processes
- Support the operation of the Inward Processing authorisation
- Support of annual VAT and Customs compliance self-audit
- Support the Indirect Tax Manager in ensuring correct process, control and compliance risk is managed and mitigated within the department. This includes Customs compliance and other audit functions
- Support the development and implementation of new and existing reporting procedures, work processes and business metrics
- Review business procedures for ongoing compliance with UK and EU legislation to mitigate potential penalties
- Ad hoc duties as deemed necessary
A relevant degree or equivalent with relevant job-related experience
Candidates with lesser or no qualifications must have significantly more job-related experience
Job Related Experience may include:
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities
- Understanding of import procedures
- Understanding of customs compliance
- Highest level of integrity with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and personal accountability
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel
- Proficient in English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | National Delivery Recruitment
44 (0)1179 440 600