Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Risk and Control Specialist on behalf of a top-tier bank based in Belfast. The Risk and Control specialist will be rewarded a daily salary of up to £315 on an initi
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Risk and Control Specialist on behalf of a top-tier bank based in Belfast. The Risk and Control specialist will be rewarded a daily salary of up to £315 on an initial 3-month contract. The Risk and Control Specialist will support the Regulatory Inventory Mapping (RIM) project to support business as usual control activities.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* Control, Compliance, Audit and/or Operational Risk experience
* Relevant experience in risk identification, assessment, monitoring, and remediation will be an additional strength
* Compliance, legal or regulatory background a plus
* Strong Analytical skills and presentation skills
* Knowledge of Risk and Control Self Assessments is an advantage.
* Knowledge of Banking and Broker Dealer environment is an advantage
* Confident and concise verbal communications skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate with senior management
* Experience managing / working on complex projects, with variable stakeholders and within tight deadlines
* Strong MS office knowledge including Excel, Word and Power Point -- Access, VBA, SQL skills is an advantage
* Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills; both quantitative and qualitative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.